Thursday, November 10, 2005

Techreation is simply somewhat about using the TECHnology of the day, or perhaps yesterday, or yesteryear for that matter, for your own RECREATION.. or the CREATION of items TECHnological.. take your pick. we all do it to some extent,and just because you are my favorite reader im hoping to offer you CONTENT related to those of us who enjoy ,and more importantly are aware, and appreciative of the technologies that enhance our recreational time, and to educate in anyway possible , using THIS technology to be informative. im hopeful you might learn about something cool or useful here, and tell your friends.
have fun.
and because im confident YOU as my favorite reader, know of things i dont ,
YOU will educate me on a myriad of cool and useful hints and tips too~
make yourself at home, feel welcome to post and particicipate ¤
lets see what happens.















1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was the first afternoon for quite some time, that I really enjoyed meeting a "friend of a friend". Thank you for the new shortcuts and web sites that you made me aware of, I am quite sure they will come in handy. Your blog is both informative and insightful and I look forward to returning to catch the updates. Good luck and best wishes... Rob

Wed Nov 30, 09:59:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home